A smile is one of the first things people notice about you, so it’s important to make sure yours is looking its best. If you’re not happy with the way your smile looks, cosmetic dentistry can help. Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of the dental field that focuses on the aesthetics of the smile. There are many different procedures that fall under the umbrella of cosmetic dentistry, and the right one for you will depend on your specific goals. Below are a few of the options we offer, as well as the impact they can have on your smile.
If you’re interested in improving the appearance of your smile, cosmetic dentistry may be right for you. Schedule an appointment with our Indianapolis, IN office to learn more about the options available to you.
There are many reasons why you might want to whiten their teeth. Maybe you’ve noticed that your coffee habit is starting to take a toll on your smile, or maybe you want to look your best for an upcoming event or job interview. Whatever the reason, teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic dentistry procedure that can quickly give you the boost of confidence you’re looking for.
We offer in-office whitening treatment that is capable of lifting the color of your teeth several shades in just one visit. The process involves applying a special whitening gel to your teeth and then using a powerful light to accelerate the results. Within one hour, we will have you on your way to a brighter, whiter smile.
If you are looking for a more dramatic transformation than that offered by teeth whitening, porcelain veneers may be the right solution for you. Veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are bonded to the front of your teeth to conceal imperfections. Once applied, the veneers can alter the shape, size, and color of your teeth to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. In addition, veneers can cover gaps between teeth, protect worn tooth enamel, and make your teeth appear straighter.
The process of getting veneers usually takes two visits to our office.
- During the first visit, our team will prepare your teeth for the veneers. This involves removing a small amount of enamel from the tooth surface to make room for the veneers.
- Next, we will take impressions of your teeth that will be used to create your custom veneers.
- Finally, we will apply a temporary veneer to your teeth while you wait for the permanent ones to be created.
- At your second visit, we will remove the temporary veneers and bond the permanent ones to your teeth.
- Once in place, you can enjoy your new smile and the boost in confidence that comes with it.
For some patients, achieving their dream smile may require more than one cosmetic dentistry procedure. If this is the case, our team can create a customized treatment plan to help you reach your goals. This plan is often referred to as a smile makeover, and it may include any combination of the procedures we offer for the purpose of improving the appearance of your smile.
- During your initial consultation, we will sit down with you to discuss your goals for your smile.
- From there, we will develop a treatment plan that is designed to help you achieve the results you desire.
- We will also go over the cost of your smile makeover so that you can plan accordingly.
If you’re interested in improving your smile, contact our office to schedule a consultation. We will be happy to discuss your options with you and help you decide which procedures are right for you.
The Impact of Smile Aesthetics
Cosmetic dentistry has become increasingly popular in recent years, as people of all ages seek to improve the look of their teeth. While cosmetic dentistry is often seen as a way to improve one’s appearance, the impact of a beautiful smile goes beyond that. Studies have shown that people with attractive smiles are seen as more successful, intelligent, and even trustworthy. So, if you’re looking for a way to improve your career or social life, cosmetic dentistry may be the answer.
If you’re interested in learning more about cosmetic dentistry and how it can help you, we invite you to contact our Indianapolis, IN office to schedule a visit. We will be happy to answer your questions and help you decide if cosmetic dentistry is right for you.