No Insurance? NO PROBLEM.
Save up to 50% on your dental care with our Personal Dental Plan!
What is a Personal Dental Plan?
Our Personal Dental Plan is an annual dental savings program that we offer for uninsured families and individuals. PDP members receive quality dental treatment at greatly reduced prices.
Unlike traditional insurance plans, with our Personal Dental Plan, there are:
- NO deductibles
- NO yearly maximums
- NO piles of paperwork to file
- NO waiting periods for coverage to begin.
Individuals or Families Without Dental Insurance Can Save All Year Long For One Low Price.
Our PDP Benefits Include:
- All dental exam fees – 50% discount
- Two (2) standard dental cleanings per year – 50% discount
- Two (2) fluoride applications per year – 50% discount
- Conventional Dental Treatment (such as bridges, crowns, and fillings) – 30% discount
- Implant Dental Treatment – 20% discount
*Plan does not cover orthodontics.
Annual Membership Fees:
Individuals or families without dental insurance can save all year long for one low price.
- Individual Member – $139
- Family Membership Fee – $179
*Dependent children are eligible up to age 26.
Fees are due and payable when services are rendered and are non-refundable. The savings plan duration is for ONE YEAR from the registration date. All patient treatment fees are due at the time of service to receive PDP savings. All members of a PDP family plan will have the same anniversary date as the primary member.
Call To Enroll And Start Saving TODAY!
Schedule your appointment.