ClearCorrect® Clear Aligners
Are you considering straightening your smile? If so, you’ve probably heard about ClearCorrect clear aligners. While the idea of orthodontic treatment without brackets and wires is surely exciting, we know you have a lot of questions—like how they work and what their benefits are.
At our Indianapolis, IN office, we want to ensure our patients receive the information needed to make an informed decision about their smile. Below, you will find helpful details that may assist you in determining if ClearCorrect is right for you! If you have any questions, call our office today!
What is ClearCorrect™?
ClearCorrect is a clear aligner system that uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually move your teeth into their desired position. The aligners are made of durable, smooth plastic that is designed to slip snugly over your teeth—applying gentle pressure to shift their position. ClearCorrect is a concealable and convenient alternative to traditional braces, and it’s an effective way to quickly achieve straighter teeth.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your smile, ClearCorrect is definitely worth considering. Keep reading to learn more about how ClearCorrect works and what you can expect from treatment!
The ClearCorrect™ Process
- To begin treatment, we will first take impressions and photos of your teeth. These will be used to create a digital 3D model of your smile.
- We will then use this model to create a treatment plan, which will be referred to when custom-making your clear aligners.
- Once your aligners are complete, and we have received them, we will schedule another appointment to provide you with the details of your treatment plan and answer your questions.
- During the active treatment phase, you will begin with your first aligner and move to the next in the series roughly every two weeks.
- Over time, your teeth will move closer and closer into their desired positions.
- You must wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours each day in order to ensure timely results. This phase can last between six and eighteen months, depending on your individual case.
- Once your aligners have moved your teeth into the desired position, you will have the beautifully straightened smile you always wanted.
Benefits of ClearCorrect™
There are many benefits to using clear aligners, including the fact that they are nearly invisible when worn, making them a great choice for adults or teens who are concerned about the appearance of their smile. Clear aligners are also removable, so you can take them out for eating, drinking, and cleaning your teeth. Additionally, clear aligners are more comfortable to wear than metal braces, as they do not have metal wires or brackets that irritate your gum tissue.
Overall, clear aligners are a great option for those looking to straighten their teeth without compromising their appearance or comfort.
Am I A Candidate?
Clear aligners are a great option for those looking for a clear, comfortable way to straighten their teeth. However, they are not right for everyone. It is important to consult with our team to see if they are right for you. By scheduling a consultation prior to treatment, our team can tell you more about the current condition of your smile and whether ClearCorrect clear aligners are capable of meeting your needs.
Don’t wait any longer to start improving your smile—set up your appointment today!